If you had not noticed, Timmy is in many of my pictures. He is my best friend so we do a lot together. Timmy keeps me busy with activities. We have known each other since freshman year of high school. We met in homeroom, and we immediately got along with each other. Timmy and I decided at the beginning of our senior year that we wanted to attend UCM. It has been so much fun. He knows I needed to do my events for this class so he always tried to help me get more involved. We are involved in Spotlight, so we hear about many events. Covid has restricted some of the athletic events, and it was hard to find many athletic events. Timmy suggested that we play ping-pong in the Recreation Center. I do not usually go into the Rec, unless I am craving a blueberry bagel from Einstein’s. I feel like the Rec is for those are very active, and I am not very active. I do not have much time. If I do want to workout, I will do it in my room. Timmy and I played a few matches, but it was no surprise that he won. I tried my hardest, but the ball and paddle ratio just does not add up. I could not figure out how hard to swing the paddle, and where to aim it. It sounds like I have never played ping-pong, but I have. I am just not very athletic or coordinated. I have played almost every sport when I was younger and I was not good at any. I tried volleyball, basketball, and soccer. I was not successful in any. I like to watch sports but in the comfort of my seat. I have seen ping-pong be played in person, and it is crazy. The ball moves so fast you can not keep up. Even though I lost to him, I am grateful for Timmy because he has helped me get out of my shell.
Comments
Post a Comment