Skip to main content

Class Outing to Einstein's!

 


This social event does not seem too thrilling, but it was meaningful. This class is full of spectacular girls. We all have the same goal, and it’s to be an educator. All of us girls are hardworking and career-driven. We all know that our goal is our first priority. I am enjoying getting to know everyone in this class. Everyone is unique and we all have our own personalities. We decided to go to Einstein’s Bagels after class one day. We walked together as a class to the library. It was different because I don’t do anything with people in my other classes outside of class. I am getting close to a couple of girls in the class, but there’s one who has become one of my best friends. Kate and I met before class started in August. On the first day of class, we were both shocked to see each other. We have many things in common but the most important is the fact that we both want to be teachers. We push each other to do well in our classes and to stay focused. I have also gotten to know a couple of other girls. Maggie, Brittany, and I all have the same Math class. We help each other with different things and I enjoy hanging out with them. Maggie is very funny once she opens up. Brittany is incredibly smart. She’s a big help when it comes to Math class.  I am very fortunate to be in this class and meet so many amazing people. I am looking forward to spending the next couple of years with everyone. I believe the best way to meet people in College is through classes. I spend a lot of time with these people and I am getting to know them very well. The trip to Einstein’s was fun, not just because my blueberry bagel was delicious, but also because I got to enjoy it with my fellow classmates. I would recommend that everyone should do class outings like this. Spending time in a classroom is one thing, but going out and having a little fun is the best way to get to know your classmates.

Comments